Get the Best Acne Scar Laser Treatment at Skin & Surgery International
We understand; Acne Scars in addition to scarring skin also scars patients’ psyche and confidence. Each year thousands of patients undergo a combination of procedures; at our clinics to improve the appearance of acne scars and their confidence levels. It is one of our expertise and most commonly done procedure areas; as we have special experience in delivering excellent reductions in acne scars. We use a lot of procedures and do a careful mix-n-match for all patients to deliver which are exceptional at the very least.
Some of the procedures used for acne Scars at our clinic are
- Dermaroller: It’s an instrument to restart micropillars of healing. Used to fill up superficial as well as deep acne scars.
- Dermastamp- Used for localised depressed scars.
- IPL- heats up the dermis and stimulates new collagen formation. Useful for treating redness and post acne red scars.
- Deep Chemical Peels- Specially useful for hyperpigmented and deep pitted acne scars.
- TCA CROSS
- Autologous fat transfer
- Subscission- Subcutaneous sectioning of dermal adhesions with a sharp needle under local anaesthesia. This has the effect of lifting up of adhered scars. We generally use this modality before starting other acne scar treatments to achieve results which otherwise would not be possible.
- Dermal Fillers– These are used to raise sunken scars with an immediate effect for people who don’t have much time on their hands and come just before important events like marriage, social events, interviews etc.
- IAL/ Vital hydration- We prefer to use it for patients who are satisfied with nothing but the best. It’s done either alone for magical improvement in acne scars, skin smoothness or after other acne scar treatments are over to achieve a perfectly spotless radiant look.
- Laser Resurfacing– Our new “secret weapon” in treating acne scars is fractional resurfacing with CO2 laser. It ensures a unique delivery of energy to stimulate new collagen growth to reduce & remove scar tissue. It has minimum downtime and alleviates textural differences in scars.