Rosacea Laser Skin Care Treatment
Rosacea is common skin condition to affect both males and females. It generally presents as redness, eruptions and swelling in central area of face. Generally characterised by a very sensitive skin, it sometimes makes patients difficult to go out in sun or use normal moisturisers. Flares can be specially disturbing and need to be addressed on a priority basis.
Rosacea is quite a common skin disease. It frequently starts with a tendency to blush or flush more easily than other individuals do. As time passes, individual with rosacea might notice permanent redness in the center of their face. This redness can gradually spread beyond the nose and the cheeks to the chin and forehead.
Rosacea can actually cause more than just redness. Several other conditions such as visible blood vessels on the face, acne like breakouts, and dry irritated eyes can be caused by rosacea. Dermatologists mainly divide rosacea into 4 sub types to treat the diverse signs and symptoms.
If you think that you are suffering from rosacea, then you are on the right page. Skin and Surgery International has experise to diagnose and treat the signs and symptoms of rosacea. Early rosacea treatment could stop the disease from spreading. We have well experienced dermatologists and cosmetic surgeons who are well versed in treating all types of skin diseases including rosacea.
Rosacea treatment involves our dermatologist identifying the subtype or subtypes of the disease that are present on the patient's skin. The diagnosis is extremely vital as each subtype has its own unique signs and symptoms, which frequently require different therapies.
Given are some signs and symptoms of Rosacea:
- Tendency to go red frequently or easily
- Noticeable flushing or going red on consumption of spicy foods, hot drinks or alcoholic beverages
- Flushing or redness that is more pronounced during extreme hot and cold weather
- Visibility of tiny blood vessels and pimples, without blackheads on or around the reddened area on your face
- Extreme sensitivity with the touch of the hairspray on your face or when you use some facial products such as moisturizers, soap or cosmetics
Rosacea Treatment options available are
- Diagnosis of rosacea
- Treatment of acute phase/ eruptions
- Remission induction
- Maintenance of remission
- Lifestyle and diet counselling
- Treatment of sequalae