Eye, Neck and Forehead Wrinkles Treatment
Wrinkles are visible creases in the skin which form as the skin loses its collagen, a protein that lets the skin to retain fluids that support a smooth, lithe contour. Wrinkles deepen and become more prominent as the collagen filled elastic tissues are increasingly damaged. Though wrinkling is a normal part of aging, exposure to ultraviolet light and free radicals speed up the process. Recurrent exposure to sunshine results in premature skin wrinkling and increased pigmentation, known as liver spots. Other factors that can result into premature wrinkling include poor diet and nutrition, habitual facial expressions, poor muscle tone, stress, lack of proper skin care, surplus sun exposure and heredity.
Causes of Wrinkles:
Sun exposure is the main cause of wrinkles. Exposure to harmful ultraviolet rays of sunlight (i.e. UVA and UVB) is to be blamed for almost all the symptoms of premature aging. Research states that even a small amount of sunlight can trigger off the process that leads to wrinkles. Besides sun, other factors that might enhance your chances of developing wrinkles include:
- Smoking: Smoking enhances the production of harmful free radicals in the body that contribute to the premature aging process.
- Poor Diet: People who eat an unhealthy diet of junk food, fatty foods and refined sugar tend to age faster than those who eat healthier.
- Quick Weight Loss: Losing excess weight too fast can cause the skin to sag and droop and thus increases the amount of wrinkles.
Wrinkles Treatment in Pune (Cosmetic Procedures):
There are many over the counter treatment options for wrinkles, including lotions and creams. One of the effective ways to regain smoother and more youthful looking skin is by removing the skin layers.
- Chemical peels and Dermabrassion are two conventional methods for enhancing the surface of the skin.
- Laser skin resurfacing with an ablative laser is another technique that like deeper chemical peels and dermabrasion, might require some downtime for healing.
- Other lasers, known as non ablative lasers, might also help to treat wrinkles. These lasers work by heating the dermis and stimulating the growth of collagen. This process, which leaves the outer layers of skin intact has no downtime related with it. However, the results are not as dramatic as the ablative lasers, which actually remove the surface layers of the skin.
- Botox, collagen and other filler type injections can also help lessen wrinkles.
FAQ’s for Wrinkle Treatment:
What is Wrinkle Eye System?
A breakthrough innovation proven clinically to lessen fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes.
What are the benefits of using Wrinkle Eye System?
The wrinkle eye system goes deeper than typical creams and serums to radically lessen the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. No painful needles and no costly appointments.
How do I know if this system is right for me?
If you have fine lines and wrinkles around your eyes, this system is for you. It’s appropriate for adult women and men of all ages and skin types.
How Often do I need to use the Wrinkle Eye System?
For best results, use this system twice a week during the first week, then maintain the results with weekly treatments.
If you want to opt for this treatment then do visit our clinic or call on the given numbers.